WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, February 23, 2018

VIDEO: THE ENTIRE STORY OF THE APPARITIONS OF OUR LADY OF FATIMA

VIDEO: THE ENTIRE STORY OF THE APPARITIONS OF OUR LADY OF FATIMA 
Sandra Lubreto Dettori

Dear Eric,

I was just listening to your latest video about Francis and I am so happy that you are doing this. I don't know if you remember me, I emailed you like a month ago.



I also want to tell you that I share your videos with friends that are like minded so they can subscribe to your channel too.

In your last one you said that if we had information or a video to share with you that you would share in your website that we should send it to you. Well I am taking you up on your word, since I did a video on the entire story of Fatima last year based on the talks and teachings of Fr. Gruner who was a great warrior for Our Lady and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't know the truth yet, so we need to keep spreading the truth in different ways since not everyone is attracted to the same ways of learning. 

Anyways I made a video with visual imagery so that even kids would be interested in watching, and I have had so many protestants and novus ordo "catholics" attack me on the video because at the end I expose that the consecration of Russia was never done but at the same time so many who thank me like I thanked Fr. Gruner and people like you who are opening our eyes to the truth.