WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, February 19, 2018

Novus Order Disorientation by Alexis Gonzalez

Novus Order Disorientation by Alexis Gonzalez
 False Trad Burke "celebrating" the Novus Ordo Missae
 
 
Hi Eric, I hope this message finds you well.  

First, I would like to thank you for what you do.  I believe you are providing a great service for the salvation of souls and the true Catholic faith.
 

Last year I put together a paper I titled “Novus Order Disorientation”.  I am attaching it for your review.  I wrote it because I had just fully left the Novus Order and in talking with my uncle, who is a deacon, I noticed the only way to prove the correct teachings of the Church and why the Novus Order should be avoided, is to back it up with legitimate sources.

I thought what you did in summarizing why you should not attend the Novus Order mass a few months back was very well done and concise.  So, I thought maybe we can do something along those lines but extend it to the most important basics of the our faith and why we need to stick to tradition. That is basically what I attempted to do with the paper I wrote in the limited time I had to put it together. 

Anyways, would love to speak with you one of these days.

May God continue to bless you in your mission.