WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, January 25, 2016

Saint Quote Of The Day- General Confession & Conversion

'Before I proceed farther I exhort every one of you to make a general confession, if you have not as yet made one. And I now speak not only of those whose confessions have been sacrilegious on account of having concealed sins, or invalid for want of sufficient examination of conscience, or of sufficient sorrow; but I speak of all who wish to be permanently converted to God. A general confession is a great means of bringing about a true change of life. After her conversion to God, St. Margaret of Cortona told all her sins to her confessor, and thereby made herself so pleasing and dear to God, that our Lord himself spoke to her and called her, "My sinful one; my poor little one." She one day said to Jesus Christ: "Lord, when wilt Thou call me Thy daughter?" Jesus Christ answered: "When thou hast made a general confession of thy whole life then I will call you my daughter." She made a general confession, and from that time Jesus Christ always called her his child.'
St. Alphonsus Maria de Liguori