WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Planet X Incoming: (VIDEO) Birth Pangs August 2017

 Planet X Incoming: (VIDEO) Birth Pangs August 2017

Christ to esteemed/approved Catholic mystic Marie Julie Jahenny:

From Prophecies of La FRAUDAIS Marie Julie Jahenny Page 273
I read..
            In the eternal Wisdom, I have my purpose to preserve life for an immense number of Jews, because on the day of My rejoicing I want to confound them. The ungodly eye of all those souls will
            remain open, because I want them to see My power, I preserve it them to see, with their own eyes, the RADIENT PLANET I will have coming out from the remotest parts of exile, under a frightening storm of fire, and under the signs of my anger, the whole sky will be crossed with bolts similar to the ones  My Father thrusted upon the World, when I offered Myself for the ransom of My people.

 

With much of the Western world and media focusing on hurricanes Harvey and Irma in the last week or two, you could be forgiven for thinking that the rest of the world was relatively peaceful, from a climate point of view. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, hurricane Harvey came at the end of yet another month of seriously destructive and 'anomalous' weather around the world, some of which made Harvey look relatively benign.

From record breaking and 'historic' flooding on just about every continent to associated deadly mudslides and an alarming number of severe storms and out-of-control wildfires, climate and environmental chaos was once again the defining reality of life on planet earth this August.